- Cognitive Layer
- An example of the cognitive layer in government - the example is defence, relevant to
all large departments.
- Data Mining
- A single, multi-purpose structure for data cleaning, mining and knowledge deployment.
- Active Contract
- Representation of complex BOT contracts in an active and shareable form, so each of the
parties can understand the risks and rewards
- Contract Management
- Handling a mass (morass?) of contracts
- Document QA
- Implementing Quality Assurance on the knowledge in documents
- Intelligence Gathering and Assessment
- Combining Data Mining and Information Extraction with dynamic analysis to detect risk
and evaluate exposure
- Automation of Police Work
- Reading crime reports and building active structures to support anti-crime initiatives
- Requirements Elicitation
- Integrating contributions to a specification from many sources
- Program Management
- Managing a portfolio of interacting projects in a sea of opportunities and risks.
- Project Management
- A tool to manage the toughest, most changeable development projects.
- Risk Modelling and Analysis
- Combining hypothetical and historical risks in a dynamic framework
- Strategic Planning
- Tool that combines flexible high level analysis of complex situations with anything else
about your environment you need to make decisions.
- Active Structure
- Using the paradigm in high level decisionmaking in large organisations
- Call Centre
- Providing an active knowledge repository for interactions between clients and complex
knowledge held in text