- Data Mining
- A single, multi-purpose structure for data cleaning, mining and knowledge deployment.
- Document QA
- Implementing Quality Assurance on the knowledge in documents
- Knowledge Representation & Management
- The representation and activation of complex and dynamic knowledge
- Program Management
- Managing a portfolio of interacting projects in a sea of opportunities and risks.
- Project Management
- A tool to manage the toughest, most changeable software development projects.
- Contract Management
- Making conditions in contracts visible to their users - extracting active knowledge.
- Natural Language Processing
- The extraction of active structure from free text, based on a multi-layered active
- Requirements Elicitation
- A continuous path from building the specification of a system to making it operational
- Time Series Analysis
- A knowledge based approach to analysis of seasonality that is easily integrated with
- Data Fusion
- Showing the use of Data Fusion in Decision Support Systems (DSS) and Alarm Systems
Relevant Technical Papers
Comparing Active Structure with
Other Cognitive Technologies
A Cognitive EIS
DSS and Active