Orion is a broad spectrum technology, appropriate as a cognitive layer for medium to
large organisations in commerce and industry. See Industry
Specific for specific solutions.
- Orion KBS
- Knowledge Based System which turns knowledge into an undirected network of operators.
General purpose analytic tool, suitable for a wide range of problems ranging from design
- Data Mining
- A single, multi-purpose structure for data cleaning, mining and knowledge deployment.
- Knowledge Management
- A knowledge based approach to knowledge management which recognises the transformation
required to deploy knowledge effectively.
- Engineering Analysis
- A knowledge based approach to high level design analysis.
- Strategic Planning
- Tool that combines flexible high level analysis of complex situations with anything else
about your environment you need to make decisions.
- Planning and Scheduling
- Powerful, adaptive knowledge based approach to scheduling - without the algorithm.
- Program Management
- Managing a portfolio of interacting projects in a sea of opportunities and risks.
- Project Management
- A tool to manage the toughest, most changeable development projects.
- Contract Management
- Reading contracts, extracting their structure, and activating that knowledge in the
service of the enterprise.
- Market Analysis
- Tools from Tupai Systems to provide an "automated analyst" in the chaotic
world of retail market analysis, where the only thing that can be relied on is that
everything is always changing.
- Natural Language Processing
- Tools for document analysis and knowledge activation in the areas of bioinformatics,
law, contracts, supply chain management, property management, emails, knowledge support
- NLP Products
- Caseopea - Ediscovery tool
ARIA - Automatic Requirements Analysis
Call Centre Support
- Semantic Analysis Products
- Tools for use on different kinds of text
- Moving Technical Writing from a craft to a science.
- Wealth Management
- Tools and techniques for providing wealth management expertise, as support to an adviser
or autonomously over the web.
- System Tools
- The tools used to view and manipulate knowledge as a dynamic and active structure.
- The basic tools are about knowledge capture, marshalling and deployment, allowing many
other applications to be rapidly assembled using the basic pieces - high value CRM, Wealth
Management, market analysis, contract/procurement/program/project management.